Webapp is the Visual Dataflex Web Service program that serves the data for Spider. This article talks specifically about the Webapp part of PC School Spider, for a more general overview of this package, visit the Spider page.
The Webapp consists of one program (webapp.exe) running on the Visual Dataflex Web Application Server. The program provides an number of SOAP Web Services, which can normally be accessd from your localhost/pcschool directory.
Check the Webapp Versions page if you need to obtain the latest version of Webapp.
Data is obtained from one of 5 web service objects (Note: the links connect to the Webapp only if it’s installed locally under the pcschool folder):
- WSO_Login – contains Login related functons. 
- WSO_Curric – contains functions related to fetching and saving Curriculum and Absences data. 
- WSO_General – contains a range of general functions required by Spider. 
- WSO_SelectionList – contains several functions related to Spiders selection lists. 
- WSO_CrystalReports – contains a series of functions used to download Crystal reports from PC School. 
The above information is for users of PCSchool Student Management School Software.